Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Welp, I just finished reading the whole thread. Took a while, but I look forward to seeing Ogami's nightmarish existence continue.

Really, though, what a pansy. What's a little mental and physical rape when there are hot chicks around? Too bad there's no harem ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

We needs us some updates, yo.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Wait, are we talking aleph-zero, or something more?

Also, I love that Kanna is the Monkey King. Big sexy martial artist? I'd hit that.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

MicrobeKanna

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Goons intimidated by strong women ITT.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

If I met a girl like Kanna: tall, strong, well endowed, and pretty fun to party with, I can assure you that I'd not be calling her a 'man' and kicking her outta bed.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

1) Kanna
2) Maria
3) Kohran

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Spirit Armor posted:

Well, HE'LL probably lock himself in his Koubu, if he's at all smart.

[i]I must not run away, I must not run away, I must not run away... [/b]

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Schadenfraulein posted:

Most guys don't appreciate a woman who could bench press them. :ssh:

But I'm not most guys. :iamafag:

Click here for the full 406x750 image.

Click here for the full 670x365 image.

Click here for the full 700x588 image.

I'd hit it like the fist of an angry god. Strong girls rock.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

pointlessone posted:

Keep Macross out of this.

Why should we? Macross Frontier lets us get two vastly different perverse sexual lusts out of a single character.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Amazing how many folks are scared of strong women. Pansies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Allen Wren posted:

What is wrong with you people? Just let the dude work. Summoning. What the gently caress. making GBS threads up a man's thread with creepy fanart is not the way to engender goodwill.

I'm not sure you get irony.

Also, it's hilarious and doesn't hurt anybody. Lighten up.

• Locked thread