Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Having just finished this thread, I want to cast my vote for Maria, because she's the hottest. And because maybe if Ogami starts getting close to her, she'll turn out to be just as insane as the rest of the cast, and that would be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

I....

I voted for Maria, but I'm not sure whether I like this turn of events.

I mean... that was just bizarre. BLUSHING.

Depending on how she acts after this, I may change my vote. Seeing her act all weird and affectionate all of a sudden is just CREEPY.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Having seen the end of Maria's thing... she's too low self-esteem for me. Switching my vote from her to Sumire.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

I am still keeping my vote for Sumire, because she's so cute when she blushes.

However, I will admit that Kanna is becoming a more attractive option. I really can't wait to see what's next.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

BklynBruzer posted:

To everyone commenting on Sumire's vast tracts of land -

KANNA HAS BIGGER BOOBS!

Sumire's are bigger proportionally, AND she shows them off more. Clearly, Sumire is the superior boobs-vote.

Also, Sumire is cute when she blushes.

...has Kanna even blushed, ever?

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

drat, I'm starting to wish we could vote for Ayame.

Also, I enjoyed the steam-powered spam bit far more than I probably should have.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

My God, the Iris thing was adorable.

I'd almost be tempted to vote for her, except I'd rather see it as an adorable "adopted sister" relationship, and I expect Japan does not see it in such an innocent way. And that would be really, really icky.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Iris's sparkly attack and plans for making her robot frilly have officially won my heart.

I am not voting for her, but she has won my heart.

(And the parts with Maria. So cute!)

This is truly the best giant robot team ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Okay, as much as I adore Sumire, Kanna's combo attack is the cutest thing EVER. So now I don't know who to vote for.

(Also, I like Iris's. It's also very cute, in that "oh God, please let it be platonic!" way.)

• Locked thread