Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
I just read everything so far.

This game is disturbingly wonderful. Votes for Sumire times like five? Can I do that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4

Apraxin posted:

Sumire is 16. Sixteen.

If it's legal enough for the UCMJ it's legal enough for me!

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
I'm going to aim for the next page too, dear lord.

Lately I've been tempted to change my vote to Koran, but... vast tracts of land. My vote remains Sumire.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4

Notgothic posted:

Ok, well, sadism on my part too, then :D

I wholeheartedly agree with the above statement.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
:monocle:

Man I can't wait to see what Sumire has in store for us.

... Or dear God, Kohran.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4

Spirit Armor posted:

HORRIBLE IRIS RELATED SHENANIGANS

Good God. No.

I pray for my own--and everyone elses--sanity that this next chapter is both brief and full of insulting Iris at each and every turn. After all, we've seen what a sweetie Ogami can be with this last chapter, right? Time to see how big of a dickbag he can be.

How much longer til Sumire's chapter, anyway?

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
No Date, for sanity?

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4

The Lone Badger posted:

Don't go on the 'date'. Spend more time with Sumire instead.

Fixed that for ya sport.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4

Spirit Armor posted:

[Sumire] and [Kanna]

TIED FOR FIRST: 27

Come on, Sumire Army! Think of those vast tracts! Of land!

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
I love this thread.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
Well I just spent the last two hours catching up from the begining of the Iris chapter. Thank god I was underwater for two months and could pretty much skip right to the begining of Sumire's chapter. :3:

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4

Spirit Armor posted:

More importantly, I want to hear how you didn't drown. :colbert:

Submarines are wonderful, homosexual things.

Even more importantly, recent events have begun to shift my (not-counting) vote from Sumire to Kohran. What?!

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
Damnit why do all the interesting things have to be while I'm away doing Important Things.

Regardless using internet technology I will somehow postdate my post and add my everlasting Sumire Vote.

Wait I can't do that can I?

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
1. Sumire!
2. Kohran!
3. Maria!

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
I went to sea for eight months - with no internet of course - and still came back. Don't worry, I'm stickin' it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
I've been reading this thread since before I joined the navy in 07, and I got out eight months ago.

This LP is longer than my enlistment :psyduck:

• Locked thread