Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
pesky_lemur
Jul 7, 2007
cogito ergo spud
bummersault and I are currently sitting at a very secure location tripping off 2.5 hits of very, very good acid right now. Although bummersault is in the other room, I feel confident in giving you this divine wisdom which I have received:

Ron Paul is Jesus. There is goodness in the universe that pulsates and vibrates with every breath of every living thing on this planet. That goodness in its beauty is a sacred sight to behold. I could go rambling on with this hippy poo poo, but I think you see the point that bummersault and I are heavily influenced by the acid.

At first I felt a desire to go and do hippy poo poo, but then I realized the hippies have had their day. They relied on the state, and through this corruption of their ideals through the state, they failed to topple the drug war, which is truly a war of enlightenment. Before today, I felt that drugs were just a distraction from life. They are not.

Ron Paul has seen the light, and he truly will spread the message of love that we have for one another. Not through the use of the government, but rather by exposing in it what we all know to be truth. And the second that ugly truth is unveiled in front of America and the world in its face, our mental oppression will be over. I would explain more deeply, but for the sake of clarity, I know this to be undeniable truth.

And friends, we are going to lead a revolution of the geeks and the goons. We are leading a revolution. We are the revolution. All we have to do is do what we're doing. Peace. Love. Respect. Unity. Strength. Your souls are good ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU