Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gary Mitchell
Apr 3, 2007

Morals are for men, not gods.
I'm not sure what the workflow is at BountySource, but my feature request has been pending for over a month now... does it need to be moderator-approved to be eleveted to a real (still un-implemented?) feature request? It seems redundant, since the actual feature requests are also still "pending", so it seems kinda redundant.

Anyhoo, I might as well cross-post my feature request into this thread too, then:

Quick-n-easy 5-star scale to “rate” users.

Basically like any other 5-star rating system on the internet (like on Youtube, or IMDB, or even the rating system on SA threads). I’d like the ability to see a 5-star rating scale under each Forum-members name, so that I can over-react to a post I disagree with, 1-star the poster in one click, and be able to instantly recognize and dismiss every post made by said user from then on out.

This could be used in combination with, or in lieu of the current notes/custom highlighting system which is nice, but takes precious, precious seconds away from my important Star Trek/Linux discussions.

I’m not asking for some kind of Slashdot-style karma moderation system, just persistent ratings for my own smug sense of superiority.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread