Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Ever since I upgraded to FF 3.0 my SALR quick reply hasn't worked. I figured maybe it was something everybody was having an issue with but I went back through the past few pages and I haven't seen any mention. This is what I get when I try to create a new thread or post using the quick reply.

It just stays like that permanently. Anybody else having this issue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

bbatter posted:

I get the same thing. It goes away as soon as i start typing though. It works fine when actually quoting somebody

It does the exact same thing when I try to quote someone as well. The Submit button stays grayed out no matter what I do.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I'm not sure what or if anything changed but my Quick Reply seems to be working now. The Submit button is no longer grayed out when I open it up. The only thing I've noticed now is that, like someone else mentioned, I have to hit the Submit button twice to make it go. That's not even an issue though really as I'm just glad to have it working. I can say almost for certain that I didn't change or edit anything on my end. Any of you other guys who had this problem back up and running yet?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I also noticed that I hit ignore on a thread twice before it will actually be ignored. I'm sure it has something to do with me also having to hit submit twice as well.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

My Quick Reply has this weird little action goin on. It only lets me type in a tiny little portion of the white box. I have the latest update of SALR and I'm using FF 3.05. Anybody else have this?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I was using the littlefox theme for FF as well and when I changed it to a different theme the problem went away.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I'm using SALR 1.99* with Firefox 3.0.6 and suddenly when people quote me it doesn't make the quote a certain color anymore. They just stay plain white.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

fishmech posted:

You'll have to be more specific than 1.99*, that could be anything from like January 2008 to today.

Oops, sorry. The proper version is 1.99.090126.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

It definitely has dirtbag as the value.

edit:

Ok, I guess I'm a moron but I didn't have 'highlight quoted interesting people' ticked. Sorry for wasting your time. This is a fresh install that I'm still getting setup.

GET MY BELT SON fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Mar 4, 2009

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I know this is probably a stupid question but my forum navigator seems to have disappeared. The one with the drop down list of page numbers that sits on the bottom right of the screen. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling Firefox 3.6 as well as the extension. I then upgraded to the latest version of FF (12.0 I believe) and it's still missing. I have the button checked in SALR Preferences to show it also.

Any ideas?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

My Forums Navigator seems to be gone for good. After reinstalling everything I can think of it's looking like it's just not gonna come back. I also just noticed the Quick Reply button is now missing as well. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Alereon posted:

Try a clean Firefox profile.

You rock, thanks so much!

• Locked thread