Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Never mind, it's sorted.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Dec 13, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

astral posted:

:siren: v1.99.140116:siren:

Notes:
  • Added option to show the list of moderators in the forum display.
  • Fixed moderators who were also Internet Knights were no longer being considered mods.
  • Fixed image shrinking feature not working on quoted [img] tags.

Just reloading my Firefox profile, and thought I'd give you some thanks for keeping this extension updated. Thanks again!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

astral posted:

:siren: v1.99.150506:siren:

Notes:
  • Added Youtube video title fetcher (default: OFF)
    • This feature may be enabled in the "Threads" preference pane.
    • If you have both SALR's video embedder and this feature enabled, SALR will query Google's YouTube API for a video title as long as the link's poster didn't give the link a title or image of their own.
    • SALR caches title results until browser restart to prevent unnecessary web requests.

Flipperwaldt posted:

Thanks so much for the Youtube titles; I had no idea I needed that so badly.

Neither did I. Thanks! It works wonderfully.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. No quick reply/quote pop-out window at all. I'm going to go back to the stable version and see if that fixes it. I'm on 64-bit Windows 7 and Firefox 38.0.5.

Edit: yup, going to the stable version fixed it no problem.

• Locked thread