Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
h_double
Jul 27, 2001

Mack the Knife posted:

I deleted my sqlite file and I'm using the latest build with FF3. Getting these errors on startup:

SALastRead init error: TypeError: this.this is undefined

persistObject._starterr = undefined

any ideas?

Thanks.

I'm getting this exactly. I tried uninstalling, deleting the sqlite file and reinstalling a couple of times and keep getting these errors (and no toolbar menu).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

h_double
Jul 27, 2001

duz posted:

Can I get a screenshot of the `SALastRead init error` box?

Nevermind, I tried restarting Firefox again (to reproduce the error box, which had exactly the text quoted) and now it works fine -- it was just glitching on the initial install pass.

FF3 btw

(Thanks for all your work on the extension, btw, it really is a nice convenience)

h_double
Jul 27, 2001

Gallow posted:

I lost all my tables last night in Firefox along with my bookmarked forums list. Is there anyway to remedy this? Do I need to reinstall?

I deleted the saforumlist.xml file from the profile directory, restarted firefox, and that fixed the problems with the SA toolbar links.

It might be a nice feature to have a "re-parse forum list" button somewhere in the SALR config, just in case they ever go out of sync like this.

h_double
Jul 27, 2001
Thanks for the quick fix, you guys are awesome.

• Locked thread