Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.

PurDunamis posted:

After a little bit of testing looks like it's nothing to do with SALR, and is caused by NoScript. If I allow somethingawful.crwdcntrl.net then quoted images show and are resized to thumbnails, if somethingawful.crwdcntrl.net is blocked then I get a blank space the size of the original quoted image.
I don't have NoScript installed and quoted images always show up as links and not thumbnailed images (they show up like the screen cap). I've always thought this was good, after all I've read the thread and seen the image, I don't need it shown to me again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.

The Remote Viewer posted:

I'm probably going to get flamed to death for this, but I don't care.

Maybe it's time to consider putting this old horse down. Most of the core functionality has been subsumed by the forum itself, and what's left breaks often and stays broken for days or weeks at a time. The days when something broke and a fix came out within hours appear to be over.
What's the point of this post? I'm thinking you should have just voted one and moved on. Duz and the rest are doing great, there much about SALR to love and need. I really don't get why you felt the overwhelming need to post this, why you care whether there's continued work on SALR at all. Oh, wait, are you a troll?

• Locked thread