Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Theoretically it should work, the reason the checkbox went is the broken rating style also went.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

The Remote Viewer posted:

I didn't feel an overwhelming need to post this, actually, I was just trying to stimulate discussion on whether SALR had largely run its course as a forum phenomenon. Voting the thread a one would be pointless, I'm not trying to stop other people from using it if they want to. Don't take it personally, it's just software.

So you waited till page 10 to pose a question already posed by the very title of the thread and did so in a fashion that simply consisted of complaining about bugs?

• Locked thread