Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
simcole
Sep 13, 2003
PATHETIC STALKER
I'm having a problem that when I quick reply, I'm having to click "Submit" twice before it actually submits.

Edit: Just like everyone else. Alt+S it is then....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simcole
Sep 13, 2003
PATHETIC STALKER

dirtbag posted:

My Quick Reply has this weird little action goin on. It only lets me type in a tiny little portion of the white box. I have the latest update of SALR and I'm using FF 3.05. Anybody else have this?

I have the same problem. I am just using defaults and on a desktop pc w/ a g9 mouse (no touchpad). What's the deal?

simcole
Sep 13, 2003
PATHETIC STALKER
an hour later and some 55 pages of skimming I don't see the solution to my problem. I hope someone remembers how to fix it. I'm using FF3 + littlefox theme

simcole
Sep 13, 2003
PATHETIC STALKER
drat. Littlefox still breaks SALR.

simcole
Sep 13, 2003
PATHETIC STALKER

Revenant.Eagle posted:

Wanted to report the same 'Quick Quote' does not work in either FF 3.0.5 nor 3.1. :(

Seems to be working for me. 3.0.5

• Locked thread