Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
leonje
Apr 10, 2005

I roll with my kitties and I'm hard as fuck.

using 1.99.080516 and ff 2.0.0.14 on xp pro

happens every time i view any threadlist.

ExCruceLeo posted:

The number showing how many new posts is showing above the jump to last post arrow button. Is there anyway to move it? I have it set to show new replies count on new line but it doesn't seem to do that.

i also have this problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leonje
Apr 10, 2005

RedKazan posted:

Go to about :config and tell me what your extensions.salastread.ignoredKeywords is set to. If it's set to nothing then I really don't know what would cause that on our end, but you can disable advanced thread filtering to stop the error at least. Your problem with the reply count is caused by the first error halting the script before it formats that part of the page.

Anyone else that has that problem with the reply count probably has errors turned off and don't even know they have something halting the script before it formats that part of the page.

extensions.salastread.ignoredKeywords is blank. reply count was messed up before i updated, i just never got round to posting about it, which was probably wrong of me.

leonje
Apr 10, 2005

see that big yellow box at the top of every page?

guessing that's why.

leonje
Apr 10, 2005

Is there a way to get the fancy [timg] stuff to work for images that SALR resizes too because that would be pretty neat.

• Locked thread