Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mobn
May 23, 2005

by Ozmaugh

duz posted:

It randomly checks for the drop down and builds the menu when it sees it. I need to hurry up and finish working on the new version.

Mine disappeared for three days recently despite multiple browser closings and forums reloadings. It finally reappeared this morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobn
May 23, 2005

by Ozmaugh

DiabloStarCraft posted:

Any news when Firefox 3.6 will be supported? Or is it already and I just have an out of date version (Mine never seems to update)

The version at the top of this page works.

mobn
May 23, 2005

by Ozmaugh
So the menu bar is gone in ff4 by default, which makes the SA menu inaccessible. Is there a chance of adding in an icon next to the URL bar somewhere for the forums menu?

mobn
May 23, 2005

by Ozmaugh

pik_d posted:

Right click the navigation bar, or above it, and click Customize. From there you can drag the SALR icon to wherever you want it.

Thanks!

• Locked thread