Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Crucial
Oct 28, 2005
What's new pussycat?
OK, I have a small feature request. Can we have a little bubble that pops up when you mouse-over a smilie with the code for that smilie displayed? Sometimes I have no idea what a particular smilie is supposed to be representing, and it helps to know the code if I want to use it in future without having to scroll through the whole list.

I'd add this to the feature request myself but :effort: (thats : effort :, kids)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Crucial
Oct 28, 2005
What's new pussycat?

CygnusTM posted:

Just quote the post and read the "source."

Yes, but that requires me to expend the energy on clicking a couple of times. I would like to continue the Great American Tradition of being as lazy as possible.

Mr Crucial
Oct 28, 2005
What's new pussycat?

Dies Irae posted:

Someone posted this script for Greasemonkey...

Top banana! Awesome, thanks very much.

Mr Crucial
Oct 28, 2005
What's new pussycat?
I'm getting a weird bug where if I try to go to the next page in the thread, for some reason it always loads about halfway down the page so I have to scroll back up to the top to begin reading. I don't know whether it's SALR, Firefox or the forums that is doing this. I'm on SALR v 1.99.080518 and FF 2.0.0.14, but it also seems to happen with my other machine with FF3 RC1.

Anyone have any ideas?

• Locked thread