Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Spit
May 18, 2006
The link in the OP doesn't work and I need to update my version, is there another site its hosted?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Spit
May 18, 2006

duz posted:

Looks like BountySource is having problems.
Here's a wip build that you can use for now.

How do I use an xpi?

King of Spit
May 18, 2006

Thornes posted:

This has probably been asked about a lot (unless it's just me) but for some reason my forum navigation in SALR is gone. Pinned forums or not I've been reduced to having to manually browse the forums. It's like being back in the stone age.

I've tried going to the posting gloryhole and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling SALR but nothing seems to be fixing it. Any ideas?

I'm getting this same problem, I've went to the glory hole and went to forum superstars or whatever, and it's still not working. I have the latest versions of SALR and firefox

Uh...It's fixed, for now I guess? I get this problem all the time.

King of Spit fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Aug 28, 2008

• Locked thread