Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ari from Chicago

by Fistgrrl
I just got back from traveling like 12 hours back from Montreal. I think I spent more time flying, waiting at airports, and driving than I did actually in Montreal. But that doesn't matter, because Gooncon was awesome! I took plenty of pictures (and video!), but I just need some time to upload all of it. In the meantime here's a few previews:

Goon mosh pit at Foufounes Electroniques, a really awesome alternative club that we went to

Montreal is THUPER, thanks for athking!

Cute goonette My2k (aka Jessica) :swoon:

The meetup and raffle at McLean's Pub, amid much yelling of Internet catchphrases ("MY GIIIIIIRLFRIEND!")

I pretty much want to be just like Nightmarez and his clone here when I grow up (Yes, Nightmarez, I'm posting your picture on the Forums just like I said I would :v: )

Sephyroth (forgot his rl name) brought his cute local friend to go pub crawling with us. We later on met them at another club but we lost track of them :gbsmith:

Instead I ended up with these guys, two 18 year old friends of bosko's, both drunk off their arses by the time the club crawl arrived. They actually started becoming lots of fun, once I started drinking myself.

We ended the night (and Gooncon) at a place called The Loft, where they played r&b in one room and electronica in another room. Apparently people from Montreal REALLY like Rihanna, Sean Paul, and Nelly Furtado, because that's pretty much all they played. Ever. That's all the music I heard there.
As an added bonus I also ended up getting rejected by no less than 4 girls there. So I guess I still have my virginity. Leland Gaunt said if I didn't lose my virginity by the end of Gooncon he'd f*ck me himself but JOKES ON HIM! I left too early for him to get to me! Hahaha!

So that's the end of this part of the pictures. Stay tuned for more pictures, PLUS video. Eventually I'll get my Livejournal entries done about Gooncon and I might post them, because I know how much you guys love my SCROLLING WALL OF TEXT tl;dr LJ entries.

But yeah, Gooncon was awesome. Everyone there was cool and not at all the goon stereotype. Even the guy who poked a crying baby with a stick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notagoon

by angerbotSD
pictures and words

pause it lively

ignore.
cargo pants

notagoon

by angerbotSD

notagoon posted:

pictures and words

fyi this is like the internet version of "music and lyrics" really i dunno why the hell i even posted that i just wanted first post

Rolls With Punches

is this a guy or a girl, hahaha

Snailor Moon

by mons al-madeen
you again

Poise
how many people went?

and who the gently caress would travel 12 hours to hang out with internet stragners?

honestly this is strange

DS at Night

theres some weird looking people in those pics

RAPIST
lol

scapaflow

What a horrible movie

Two Worlds posted:

amid much yelling of Internet catchphrases ("MY GIIIIIIRLFRIEND!")
gently caress

Snailor Moon

by mons al-madeen
do you ever make a post that doesn't involve gooncon cos i dont think i've seen any :colbert:

Ari from Chicago

by Fistgrrl

FART HOUSE 2.0 posted:

is this a guy or a girl, hahaha

That's Blackbelt Bobman, he was my roommate. He's a pretty awesome guy, and probably the only one appropriately dressed for Foufounes Elecronique.

RAPIST
montreal looks pretty cool but i dont think id go there just to hang out with goons

pwn-michel Jarre

Every form of happiness is private. Our greatest moments are personal, self-motivated, not to be touched.
lol

pause it lively

ignore.
did you cuss

Rolls With Punches

Two Worlds posted:

That's Blackbelt Bobman, he was my roommate. He's a pretty awesome guy, and probably the only one appropriately dressed for Foufounes Elecronique.

hahaha he looks as bad as he posts

Chris Redfield

Mame Goma is a seal that likes to eat beans, and can live in a fish bowl.
gooncon must be like going to otakon only no one is wearing a wig. (except for the leukemia patients)

notagoon

by angerbotSD
omg blackbelt bobman looks like a dorko...

Maradonna Summer

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014
hahahahah WTF

notagoon

by angerbotSD

FART HOUSE 2.0 posted:

hahaha he looks as bad as he posts

lol

Ari from Chicago

by Fistgrrl

HarryLerman posted:

how many people went?

and who the gently caress would travel 12 hours to hang out with internet stragners?

honestly this is strange

I think there were something like 90-100 total, it was actually the lowest attendance Gooncon ever :(

But it was a lot of fun, there was a lot less talking about the Internet than you'd think and a lot more chillaxing and hanging out over a couple of beers or whatever. I just wish I had more money so I could stay until tomorrow instead of leaving this morning and missing the tam-tams at Mount Royale :420:

Joe Der Maus

mouseketeerous rex

Two Worlds posted:

As an added bonus I also ended up getting rejected by no less than 4 girls there. So I guess I still have my virginity.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you tried to get it on with goongirls

Occupy Japan

I've spent so much time clopping to fillies that my joints have locked up!
this is the official byob "lol gooncon thread" stickied

notagoon

by angerbotSD

Joe Der Maus posted:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you tried to get it on with goongirls

tried and failed

with 4

lol

pwn-michel Jarre

Every form of happiness is private. Our greatest moments are personal, self-motivated, not to be touched.

Two Worlds posted:

Cute goonette My2k (aka Jessica) :swoon:

ahhahahaahahahaahahaahahaha

scapaflow

What a horrible movie
of all the people in the world who needs to get laid

eatingmeals

eating them.

Two Worlds posted:

f*ck

Ari from Chicago

by Fistgrrl

postitively posted:

did you cuss

No but a bunch of kind-hearted goons were trying to give me advice and pointers on me losing my virginity so yeah, goons helping goons. :unsmith:

Dennis Peenfellow

w00trow wilson posted:

this is the official byob "lol gooncon thread" stickied

are we allowed to tell two worlds how loving pathetic he is

pause it lively

ignore.
you all dress like you're twelve

somethingblue

i hope i am never this desperate to be a part of something

notagoon

by angerbotSD

Two Worlds posted:

No but a bunch of kind-hearted goons were trying to give me advice and pointers on me losing my virginity so yeah, goons helping goons. :unsmith:

blind leading the blind

Maradonna Summer

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014
oh god hahahahah

pause it lively

ignore.

Two Worlds posted:

are you loving for real

Poise

Two Worlds posted:

try not bein a fuckin weirdo

Occupy Japan

I've spent so much time clopping to fillies that my joints have locked up!

Dennis Peenfellow posted:

are we allowed to tell two worlds how loving pathetic he is

keep it in this thread. if i see any of it outside this thread at all, people will get punished

reworp

Two Worlds posted:

jesus christ hahahahhahahahaha

Rolls With Punches

Two Worlds posted:

hahahahahahaha holy loving poo poo

Poise

lol

wait: are you the guy in the foreground? i see several reasons why you can't get laid...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pwn-michel Jarre

Two Worlds posted:

what sort of advice and pointers :)