Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Occupy Japan

I've spent so much time clopping to fillies that my joints have locked up!

w00trow wilson posted:

keep it in this thread. if i see any of it outside this thread at all, people will get punished

i know byob is supposed to be flame free, but gooncon comes but once a year so i'm making an exception with this thread and this thread alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ari from Chicago

by Fistgrrl

Joe Der Maus posted:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you tried to get it on with goongirls

No, not goon girls, there were a bunch of hot girls at the Loft, the club we went to. I was in one corner of the electronica room getting my dance on and there were these cute girls dancing right next to me and one was this kind of shy girl with glasses on and I couldn't make up my mind whether or not she liked me. I spent like half an hour trying to get her attention, then finally I steeled up my nerves by taking a shot of rum, walking up to her (actually more like bumping into her, it was a very dark and smoky room)...then I chickened out and yelled "HEY GIRL IN THE BLACK SHIRT I REALLY LIKE YOU!" and ran away. Maybe I got lucky and she didn't speak English v :( v

notagoon

by angerbotSD
oh my this is funny

pause it lively

ignore.
it must be so weird to work at a place where they're having gooncon

like all of a sudden NERD INVASION

notagoon

by angerbotSD

Two Worlds posted:

No, not goon girls, there were a bunch of hot girls at the Loft, the club we went to. I was in one corner of the electronica room getting my dance on and there were these cute girls dancing right next to me and one was this kind of shy girl with glasses on and I couldn't make up my mind whether or not she liked me. I spent like half an hour trying to get her attention, then finally I steeled up my nerves by taking a shot of rum, walking up to her (actually more like bumping into her, it was a very dark and smoky room)...then I chickened out and yelled "HEY GIRL IN THE BLACK SHIRT I REALLY LIKE YOU!" and ran away. Maybe I got lucky and she didn't speak English v :( v

oh my loving god this is such a goon post

pwn-michel Jarre

Every form of happiness is private. Our greatest moments are personal, self-motivated, not to be touched.

Two Worlds posted:

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Joe Der Maus

mouseketeerous rex

Two Worlds posted:

No but a bunch of kind-hearted goons were trying to give me advice and pointers on me losing my virginity so yeah, goons helping goons. :unsmith:

im suprised none of them knew where to find those montreal hoookers

Occupy Japan

two worlds if you promise to tell us all your goony stories from this gooncon, and all the goony poo poo you saw (even if it leads to you getting made fun of) i'll goldmine this thread for you

reworp

Two Worlds posted:

this is a fakepost right

Maradonna Summer

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014
1) takes a shot
2) shouts at girl
3) ?????????
4) lose virginity!?

pause it lively

ignore.

Two Worlds posted:

im gonna bookmark your post history for whenever i wanna feel better about myself

Poise

Two Worlds posted:

I spent like half an hour trying to get her attention, then finally I steeled up my nerves by taking a shot of rum, walking up to her (actually more like bumping into her, it was a very dark and smoky room)...then I chickened out and yelled "HEY GIRL IN THE BLACK SHIRT I REALLY LIKE YOU!" and ran away.

holy poo poo

is this a fakepost or are you really that socially inept?

reworp

i mean nobody is actually that socially awkward and pathetic right

right?

pwn-michel Jarre

Every form of happiness is private. Our greatest moments are personal, self-motivated, not to be touched.
two worlds what sort of dating advice did the goons share w/ you

Snailor Moon

by mons al-madeen
contrary to popular belief, goons are not some superbreed of party-starters that makes a social gathering worth traveling 12 hours for. your local friends could probably do better. :colbert:

scapaflow

What a horrible movie
HAHJAHHHAHAHAHAAAhahahah

Poise
oh man you're the guy that Geckolio recounted that strip club story about, and that posted that poo poo about the girl that "disappeared" and that really didnt but you just had a weird obsession about her

dude you might be the weirdest and socially retarded person i've ever encountered

Ari from Chicago

by Fistgrrl

pwn-michel Jarre posted:

what sort of advice and pointers :)

Just stuff like "Don't put your virginity up on a pedestal, it's not some special thing to treasure and save, when it happens it'll happen, it's not really going to be some big great thing anyway". All good advice, and I seriously will take it to heart.

Oh yeah, and Friday night after Foufounes a group of us ducked into a falafel stand for some drunk food and had a real "Breakfast Club" bonding moment over what it was like when everyone had their first time. (I got skipped over) I honestly think people were really trying to help me, it was really cool

1-976-ATHEIST

by Fistgrrl

Two Worlds posted:

i'm having a lolocaust here

Rolls With Punches

Two Worlds posted:

hahaha you loving goon

Snailor Moon

by mons al-madeen

Qualjyn posted:

your local friends
oh wait lol :doh:

Occupy Japan

Two Worlds posted:

(I got skipped over)

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD forever

DS at Night

isn't my2k like 17 years old

reworp

Two Worlds posted:

Just stuff like "Don't put your virginity up on a pedestal, it's not some special thing to treasure and save, when it happens it'll happen, it's not really going to be some big great thing anyway". All good advice, and I seriously will take it to heart.

Oh yeah, and Friday night after Foufounes a group of us ducked into a falafel stand for some drunk food and had a real "Breakfast Club" bonding moment over what it was like when everyone had their first time. (I got skipped over) I honestly think people were really trying to help me, it was really cool

lool

pause it lively

ignore.

HarryLerman posted:

and that posted that poo poo about the girl that "disappeared" and that really didnt but you just had a weird obsession about her

oh my god i forgot that thread that was so retarded

Poise

Two Worlds posted:

i dont think i'd want to picture any of the people in those pics you posted boning :barf:

notagoon

by angerbotSD

NMR posted:

isn't my2k like 17 years old

lol

Allie

holy poo poo this is the most amazing, truly the most amazing thread i have ever had the pleasure to bear witness to in my long tenure in byob. post on, gentlemen! post on

pwn-michel Jarre

Two Worlds posted:

when i wanted to lose my virginity i went out drinking every night for like 2 weeks straight and that pretty much took care of that

Maradonna Summer

the thread that keeps on treating

Poise

postitively posted:

oh my god i forgot that thread that was so retarded

lol it turned out she just like moved a town over or something and he hadn't even asked anyone just obsessed about here

lmbo

Ari from Chicago

by Fistgrrl

w00trow wilson posted:

two worlds if you promise to tell us all your goony stories from this gooncon, and all the goony poo poo you saw (even if it leads to you getting made fun of) i'll goldmine this thread for you

I'm going to be leaving to go to a party soon (I'm so tired and mostly want to sleep until 10am tomorrow but this girl is leaving for college so I want to see her off), so I'll have time for a more in-depth series of posts later. In the meantime we'll see what happens once other Gooncon people come back home and see this thread or whatever.

Maradonna Summer

Two Worlds posted:

I'm going to be leaving to go to a party soon (I'm so tired and mostly want to sleep until 10am tomorrow but this girl is leaving for college so I want to see her off), so I'll have time for a more in-depth series of posts later. In the meantime we'll see what happens once other Gooncon people come back home and see this thread or whatever.

this time try giving HER the shot

Poise

Two Worlds posted:

good luck not hitting on that girl

Occupy Japan

Two Worlds posted:

alright i'll keep this thread stickied forever and ever until you come back

Rolls With Punches
fivefivefivefive

scapaflow

What a horrible movie
dont go

pwn-michel Jarre

Two Worlds posted:

this post is amazing

Poise

w00trow wilson posted:

alright i'll keep this thread stickied forever and ever until you come back

OJ thank you so much for this :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notagoon

by angerbotSD
this is the best