Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Pres

ever since I could remember I been poppin' mah collar

cat scratch achiever posted:

What's the collective noun for goons

an awkward situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo D

onkey
an ignore list

Occupy Japan

I've spent so much time clopping to fillies that my joints have locked up!
a 5 of goons

mummy magic

Whos got the booze
A w00tle

1-976-ATHEIST

by Fistgrrl

Pres posted:

an awkward situation

lmao :master:

CuddleChunks

Pres posted:

an awkward situation

This is when it's just a bunch of male goons. When it's a mixed gender situation the correct plural is:

a stammer of goons

frumpus

Two Worlds posted:

why do idiots always feel the need to do this with their hands when someone points a camera at them?

Petey

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Rigor Mortits posted:

a fat of goons

Pres

ever since I could remember I been poppin' mah collar

CuddleChunks posted:

a stammer of goons

a.k.a Gooncon

Stroszek

Ceci n'est pas un paresseux
Ahaha

Granos

by Eris Is Goddess
god drat petey for a fat nerd who attended gooncon (even though you just happened to go to the city gooncon was located in on the weekend gooncon occurred and just happened to go to the same bar that most people at gooncon were at) you sure have a superiority complex over fat nerds who attended gooncon.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Balls on Glass

BEWARE OF THE DOG

HE IS VERY SARCASTIC

Granos posted:

god drat petey for a fat nerd who attended gooncon (even though you just happened to go to the city gooncon was located in on the weekend gooncon occurred and just happened to go to the same bar that most people at gooncon were at) you sure have a superiority complex over fat nerds who attended gooncon.

oh granos you card

mendali

Two Worlds posted:

No, not goon girls, there were a bunch of hot girls at the Loft, the club we went to. I was in one corner of the electronica room getting my dance on and there were these cute girls dancing right next to me and one was this kind of shy girl with glasses on and I couldn't make up my mind whether or not she liked me. I spent like half an hour trying to get her attention, then finally I steeled up my nerves by taking a shot of rum, walking up to her (actually more like bumping into her, it was a very dark and smoky room)...then I chickened out and yelled "HEY GIRL IN THE BLACK SHIRT I REALLY LIKE YOU!" and ran away. Maybe I got lucky and she didn't speak English v :( v

i know this post is two days old but what the gently caress

mummy magic

Whos got the booze
I'm still convinced that this is one elaborate fakepost

toby

mummy magic posted:

I'm still convinced that this is one elaborate fakepost

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this dude is like an internet Andy Kaufman or something, he's just loving with all of us

Occupy Japan

toby posted:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this dude is like an internet Andy Kaufman or something, he's just loving with all of us

dance, puppets

mummy magic

Whos got the booze

toby posted:

this would make me feel much better

Alton Brown's Balls

not a loving chance in hell

mummy magic

Whos got the booze

Alton Brown's Balls posted:

not a loving chance in hell

God dammit Alton Brown's Balls

noELrunes

Bah gawd he had a family!

mendali posted:

i know this post is two days old but what the gently caress

is there a collection starting to get Two Worlds to yobfest because I want to see this guy there chillaxin with OJ

frumpus

noELrunes posted:

is there a collection starting to get Two Worlds to yobfest because I want to see this guy there chillaxin with OJ

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2578337

Professional Lamer

by mons al-madeen
okay what is this thread about

pwn-michel Jarre

Every form of happiness is private. Our greatest moments are personal, self-motivated, not to be touched.

Danbo Daxter! posted:

okay what is this thread about

the first 8 pages or so are really good they're about loser Two Worlds being a loser

noELrunes

Bah gawd he had a family!

pwn-michel Jarre posted:

the first 8 pages or so are really good they're about loser Two Worlds being a loser

it doesn't start until the 2nd page with this post

Two Worlds posted:

Two Worlds posted:
No, not goon girls, there were a bunch of hot girls at the Loft, the club we went to. I was in one corner of the electronica room getting my dance on and there were these cute girls dancing right next to me and one was this kind of shy girl with glasses on and I couldn't make up my mind whether or not she liked me. I spent like half an hour trying to get her attention, then finally I steeled up my nerves by taking a shot of rum, walking up to her (actually more like bumping into her, it was a very dark and smoky room)...then I chickened out and yelled "HEY GIRL IN THE BLACK SHIRT I REALLY LIKE YOU!" and ran away. Maybe I got lucky and she didn't speak English v :( v

and it "ends" on page 13 or so I think

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Well there used to be cultural minorities at least slightly represented in gooncon pictures what happened this time?!

frumpus

Rick posted:

Well there used to be cultural minorities at least slightly represented in gooncon pictures what happened this time?!

canadian border patrol happened

koops is angry

WHAT. what do you want
has anyone said two worlds is a retarded dumb human being yet because here i am. im saying it. two worlds is a retarded dumb human being.

Petey

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Granos posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:sigh::fh:

Giudecca

i'm so glad i'm better than you are.

w00trow wilson posted:

haha hell no son

da queen

Genderfuck time!

AND HE HAD THE FACE OF AN ANGEL

w00trow wilson posted:

dance, puppets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Occupy Japan

okay i honestly can't see any more lmao coming out of this thread so i guess i'll goldmine it!