Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
pwn-michel Jarre

Every form of happiness is private. Our greatest moments are personal, self-motivated, not to be touched.
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pwn-michel Jarre

Every form of happiness is private. Our greatest moments are personal, self-motivated, not to be touched.

Two Worlds posted:

Cute goonette My2k (aka Jessica) :swoon:

ahhahahaahahahaahahaahahaha

pwn-michel Jarre

Two Worlds posted:

No but a bunch of kind-hearted goons were trying to give me advice and pointers on me losing my virginity so yeah, goons helping goons. :unsmith:

what sort of advice and pointers :)

pwn-michel Jarre

Two Worlds posted:

No, not goon girls, there were a bunch of hot girls at the Loft, the club we went to. I was in one corner of the electronica room getting my dance on and there were these cute girls dancing right next to me and one was this kind of shy girl with glasses on and I couldn't make up my mind whether or not she liked me. I spent like half an hour trying to get her attention, then finally I steeled up my nerves by taking a shot of rum, walking up to her (actually more like bumping into her, it was a very dark and smoky room)...then I chickened out and yelled "HEY GIRL IN THE BLACK SHIRT I REALLY LIKE YOU!" and ran away. Maybe I got lucky and she didn't speak English v :( v

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

pwn-michel Jarre

two worlds what sort of dating advice did the goons share w/ you

pwn-michel Jarre

Two Worlds posted:

Just stuff like "Don't put your virginity up on a pedestal, it's not some special thing to treasure and save, when it happens it'll happen, it's not really going to be some big great thing anyway". All good advice, and I seriously will take it to heart.

Oh yeah, and Friday night after Foufounes a group of us ducked into a falafel stand for some drunk food and had a real "Breakfast Club" bonding moment over what it was like when everyone had their first time. (I got skipped over) I honestly think people were really trying to help me, it was really cool

when i wanted to lose my virginity i went out drinking every night for like 2 weeks straight and that pretty much took care of that

pwn-michel Jarre

Two Worlds posted:

No, not goon girls, there were a bunch of hot girls at the Loft, the club we went to. I was in one corner of the electronica room getting my dance on and there were these cute girls dancing right next to me and one was this kind of shy girl with glasses on and I couldn't make up my mind whether or not she liked me. I spent like half an hour trying to get her attention, then finally I steeled up my nerves by taking a shot of rum, walking up to her (actually more like bumping into her, it was a very dark and smoky room)...then I chickened out and yelled "HEY GIRL IN THE BLACK SHIRT I REALLY LIKE YOU!" and ran away. Maybe I got lucky and she didn't speak English v :( v

this post is amazing

pwn-michel Jarre

i am so happy i didnt go to bed

pwn-michel Jarre

pwn-michel Jarre posted:

when i wanted to lose my virginity i went out drinking every night for like 2 weeks straight and that pretty much took care of that

btw this is pretty good advice for any young goons out there

pwn-michel Jarre

going to gooncon is probably the biggest self esteem booster a man can ever experience

pwn-michel Jarre

its also funny how he describes her as "cute" and uses the :swoon: emoticon

pwn-michel Jarre

pwn-michel Jarre posted:

its also funny how he describes her as "cute" and uses the :swoon: emoticon

seriously how do your standards get like that i cant even relate to it

pwn-michel Jarre

w00trow wilson posted:

apparently she's on my aim list for some reason maybe i should tell her about this thread

maybe you should

pwn-michel Jarre

Sett Chaos posted:

Gooncon was awesome, it's a pity those who didn't go can make such a fuss over those who did.

I traveled six hours to get to Montreal with my boyfriend, and aside from almost having our heads blow up (the map was wrong, WRONG I TELLS YA) from frustration, it was completely worth it.

okay

pwn-michel Jarre

Sett Chaos posted:

He didn't even give me a second look...that doesn't say much about me though :smith:

post your picture

pwn-michel Jarre

Two Worlds posted:

quoting this again

pwn-michel Jarre

i wonder if she ended up sleeping with the closest thing resembling an alpha male she could find only because she hoped he would be able to scare away the rest of the goon horde

pwn-michel Jarre

pwn-michel Jarre posted:

i wonder if she ended up sleeping with the closest thing resembling an alpha male she could find only because she hoped he would be able to scare away the rest of the goon horde

we probably wouldnt know about it because she'd make him promise not to tell anyone b/c she "don't want people to think i'm a slut" and he complied like the spineless goon fag he probably is

pwn-michel Jarre

highfives a titty posted:

why are you making her out to be a goonettewhore stereotype, she's obviously unhappy being there

because im gay

pwn-michel Jarre

w00trow wilson posted:

every goon girl that sleeps with prower gets hosed twice: once by his 4 inch dick, and again when they get their herpes test back

this isnt really that funny imnsho

pwn-michel Jarre

this thread is best

pwn-michel Jarre

dot_matrix posted:

"GIRL IN THE BLACK SHIRT I LIKE YOU!!!"

Yeah, she wanted all over this.

that jumper really sums up Two Worlds

pwn-michel Jarre

Sett Chaos posted:

That doesn't say much about your sex life, does it?

Here's another...

you look like a cabbage

pwn-michel Jarre

good morning to this thread

pwn-michel Jarre

sometimes i get laid by accident like i go out with no intention of having sex at all and still end up doing it i dunno how sad you would have to be to avoid it

pwn-michel Jarre

this thread just keeps on going doesnt it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pwn-michel Jarre

Danbo Daxter! posted:

okay what is this thread about

the first 8 pages or so are really good they're about loser Two Worlds being a loser