Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
somethingblue

i hope i am never this desperate to be a part of something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingblue

Two Worlds posted:

No, not goon girls, there were a bunch of hot girls at the Loft, the club we went to. I was in one corner of the electronica room getting my dance on and there were these cute girls dancing right next to me and one was this kind of shy girl with glasses on and I couldn't make up my mind whether or not she liked me. I spent like half an hour trying to get her attention, then finally I steeled up my nerves by taking a shot of rum, walking up to her (actually more like bumping into her, it was a very dark and smoky room)...then I chickened out and yelled "HEY GIRL IN THE BLACK SHIRT I REALLY LIKE YOU!" and ran away. Maybe I got lucky and she didn't speak English v :( v

somethingblue

i mean i'm by no means a ladies man but jesus christ these posts make me seem suave like Rico

somethingblue

pics too the pics wow

somethingblue

Sett Chaos posted:

Gooncon was awesome, it's a pity those who didn't go can make such a fuss over those who did.

I traveled six hours to get to Montreal with my boyfriend, and aside from almost having our heads blow up (the map was wrong, WRONG I TELLS YA) from frustration, it was completely worth it.

this is not about gooncon it's about two world's being a 4eva virgin