Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Moll Brown
Jun 23, 2007

You know, Bruce, you are really being such a prick.

quote:

You should also check out my story thread for some entertainment, and a little more insight into who I am on a personal level.

3 posts down:

quote:

There's more information on this in my story thread.

still on the first page:

quote:

As I talked about in my other thread,

squeak:

quote:

You should all start posting in my other thread too. It's in dire need of love.

I hear this chap has some sort of stories hidden somewhere if someone could direct me there that would be good thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moll Brown
Jun 23, 2007

http://www.brandonstgermaine.com/

Moll Brown
Jun 23, 2007

BSG posted:

I never claimed the story writing was good writing. It's fun, and good writing practice.

Practising doing something wrong is not a good thing. Repeatedly making the same mistakes does nothing but grind in those bad habits. Learn the principles of expressive storytelling, then try them over and over. Maybe find a more discerning audience or something too, sheesh.

Also:

BSG posted:

I was lying.