Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
usually
Sep 9, 2004

tdh he's a cripple let him have his fun :(

he has to put his socks on with hooks.

usually fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Aug 27, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

usually
Sep 9, 2004

tony danzas ho posted:

You're against equal rights for cripples, ain't ya?
If they're attention whoring, yea. You're supposed to smile awkwardly at them until they go away.

usually
Sep 9, 2004

tony danzas ho posted:

Pretty hot for a 3 foot man.

usually
Sep 9, 2004

poolshark posted:

are you blind in one eye or something
have you seen the videos of this guy

usually
Sep 9, 2004

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP_gvAEMd8g

usually
Sep 9, 2004

DCAnderson posted:

I don't think I was able to properly enjoy the video, because the entire time all I could think was "what does this guy have against washing his hair?"

Since he is getting dressed in the video I'm pretty sure his hair is just wet from the shower.

usually
Sep 9, 2004

Revvik posted:

yeah I forgot to mention that as well, which seems impossible considering the image of it is burned into my loving eyes right now god it's all I can see how long until the pain goes away?

You might even say you won't be sleeping tonight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

usually
Sep 9, 2004

I gotta replay Max Payne sometime.