Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ickypooman
Apr 3, 2005

That is incorrect.

Consistently Delusional BSG posted:

I'm 3 feet tall, and I use a wheelchair. Because of this, I end up pigeonholed with the special education kids that also take nothing but art classes, but for absolutely different reasons. I guess because I'm willing to talk to a majority of them, our teacher seats me with them so they've got some kind of a defense against the rest of the class. He knows me well, so I know it isn't some kind of misunderstanding of my abilities. The problem is that it's difficult to hit on a 20 year old college student in front of 4 mentally challenged boys with boners.

There is no other possible explanation, i'm sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ickypooman
Apr 3, 2005

That is incorrect.
http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/forum/showthread.php?p=20216

Sexual preference: Bisexual, prefer women

Ickypooman
Apr 3, 2005

That is incorrect.
I vote we move this thread to creative convention and write a UPN-like sitcom about Brandon St. Germaine. I think you are all missing a great opertunity here. He is a bisexual midget that constantly hits on and gropes women, and instead of getting slapped he gets fondled and porked, writes championship winning beat poetry, and muses about the meaning of life. We will call it the Dwarf Knight Adventures, and we already have a good clip of his drive through prank to show how wacky and entertaining this character is. You can't make poo poo like this up people, this is a fortune waiting to be made.