Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot

BSG posted:

I'm quite the fish UNDER water, but because of the metal in my back, my but floats and my upper body sinks. I end upside down if I'm not careful! I can't tread water, so I just have to swim to the side and pull myself up. I usually like to swim with hot women because I have to hang on to someone. The ladies like my honesty.

:hist101: "I might end up grabbing your boob if I start to sink."
:j: "I'd like that."
:hist101: "Oh no! I've got a hole in starboard *bubble bubble bubble*
:j: *screams of joy and fondlement*

Yeah so this never happened. Unless the woman thought he was just a small boy being cute and precocious.

J. Bansal fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Aug 27, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot
"A collection of absolutely hilarious stories from the Gold rated, 20 paged Something Awful GBS thread "The Dwarf Knight Adventures" now for mass consumption. My 3 foot tall adventures include Kirby Puckett, Matt Rowloff, Fat Ex Girlfriends, Nearly Dying, and 25 other awesome stories that'll make you more hyped up than 300 did"

ughhhhh

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot
How much did he pay to get that published?

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot

Are his fingers so small and fat that he can't button his shirt? That's somewhat depressing.

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot
*sends bully to the ER*

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot

Weezy F Baby posted:

Did you seriously expect people to believe you actually got into a fight with a guy, won, and changed his life?

about as much as he expects us to believe he swims with hot chicks all the time and grabs their tits at will

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot
haha look at all those human being 'dumpers typing about me. I care so little about their opinions it's laughable, *puts on sock using hook*

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot

Hudson posted:

They why did you close the thread about women throwing themselves at you when people started to call you out?

check and mate.

because of his massive ego and because he cares so little what people think.

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot

BSG posted:

You'd think people with that kind of money could hire someone with fashion senses?

and you'd think someone who was 3 feet tall would have a nice personality and not be an arrogant prick, but yet here we are

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot

BSG posted:

I'm going to level with you guys:

The only way you could level with us is if you hacked off our legs

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot

BSG posted:

Hey guys, did you read that post in GBS where the midget said he survived a piece of rebar to the chest? He made up some bullshit bone condition to boost his superhero ego. It must be great living in a fantasy world full of oversexed women who are really just trying to be seen paying attention to dwarfs.

you sound like you're having fun

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot

BSG posted:

I think I'm looking for reason in the wrong place though. This is helldump:

Ok so then LOGICALLY tell us how a 3 foot tall midget who can't button his shirt, walk, or swim sent a bully to the ER.

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot
Did you teach the metal rod a valuable life lesson in the process?

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot

BSG posted:

I can't keep my head above the water without support.

support of silicon filled stripper breasts...yeaaaaahhhhh

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot
"The WWE website reports that the man who plays Mini-Dust is 33 year old Jeff Patterson, a Seattle native, who now resides in Tucson, Ariz. The story notes that Patterson, who wrestles on the indy scene as Pitbull Patterson, claims to be the strongest midget in the world (300 lb. bench press) and competed on the U.S. Disabled Team at the 1992 World Championships in Aussen, Holland"

so you like the strongest midget in the world too?

Edit: for reference this is him

this is you

J. Bansal fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Aug 28, 2007

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot

MichaelFlatley posted:

So I Google'd it, and you're right, it's not rare. Why this guy, Adam Alderman

http://parasport.org.uk/page.asp?section=00010001000100070001&itemTitle=Adam+Alderman+-+case+study

holds the UK dwarf record for benchpressing. Oh, it's only 250lb.

my midget beats yours

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot

brainguy posted:

not only is he a midget, but also an ant, able to lift 3 times his own weight!

ants can lift a lot more than that i thought

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot
i take it back i could totally see you doing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NTJBq9R6xw

my apologies

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot
I'm not sure who the bigger ladies man is itt. Notjesus if you were holding onto a woman in a pool what would you say to her?

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot

I Am Ready posted:

I told you to flee. Flee and never return. This is for your own good.

since you have nothing to hide who rereg are you?

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot

Pizzlefish posted:

I am still marveling at the fact he found 18 complete losers willing to pay for a poorly printed copy of his bullshit stories they just read for free online.

BSG, you need to invent a rag on a stick so you can wash your loving face. Jesus christ.

18? wtf I thought he sold 2

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot

Kanacus posted:

I'm supposed to believe that you can dress someone? You can barely dress yourself, as seen on YouTube. No doubt you could put them to bed though, right Goliath?

I think the fact that some drunk chick wanted to gently caress him and he said no trumps that in the unbelievable department. Not only does he get a poo poo load of pussy but he turns it down as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J. Bansal
Nov 17, 2005

by Peatpot

Agitate! Agitate! posted:

your rhymes are pretty weak, dude

i think bsg would probably slam you

both literally and figuratively