Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Errr is it just me or has the classic podcast committed harikiri, at least on iTunes? Cos I'm getting nothing now. Giovanni is the kind of crybaby to pull the cord for no real reason, but might just be a technical error or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they haven't bothered to upload any Classic Loveline for a couple of months at least by now.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The feed view should be showing all the archive though, and the cover photo has gone too.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
Oh right. Well I can see it in Overcast, but that might be because Marco caches stuff on his servers.

CatchrNdRy
Mar 15, 2005

Receiver of the Rye.
All new CLL are on Gio's personal site now.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

CatchrNdRy posted:

All new CLL are on Gio's personal site now.

I think it was just too popular and Apple was all Oh please you gotta take these off of here you're killing our servers and Gio is like oh it's finally time for supergio.com to shine!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The man truly is such a giant arse.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

lol on gio's patreon

"I also write the "Superfan Sidebar" daily Adam Carolla Show recap/play by play/commentary blog for every episode, with over 1 million words per year."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Hahaha i just found the episode where Drew eats a moth out of the vending machine peanut bag (which is full of them).

Great ep, Everclear is the guest. Nov 29 2000.

• Locked thread