Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gauss
Feb 9, 2001

by Reene
get some DAG in there! He can be annoying, but some priceless episodes with him on there.

And yes, not only was it a great comic pairing overall, but plenty of Dr. Drew's expertise rubbed off on Adam. They could both recognize an abuse victim in no time flat by the end of Adam's run.
I can thank this show for so much good advice and perspective on matters sexual and relational.

I know everyone else in this thread knows to watch out for "baby voice," too.

Also:
"So where's dad?"
"Huh?"
"Where is your dad."
"Uhmm.... like..."
"Your father, where is he."
"Oh, he hasn't lived with us since I was eight, Mom's new boyfriend lives with us now."
:psyduck:

Oh, and Loveline is perfect for the ipod. I traveled around the world for 8 months, alone... there were a lot of quiet bus rides/plane trips/downtime... and Loveline was there (as were TTC lecture series).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gauss
Feb 9, 2001

by Reene
If anyone still needs convincing to start downloading old Loveline shows, this should do it: a recording of the infamous "Holocaust" call.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HsnaNu7sJiQ

Herein a phonesex operator calls in, asking for tips on how to not get her customers to finish so fast. Adam thinks she needs to subliminally work disturbing subject matter in, such as Vietnam or the Holocaust. Hilarity ensues.

No video, but youtube is the easiest way for the kids these days to upload stuff.

• Locked thread