Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib
82 gb uploaded on the torrent and I just keep on givin'. :whatup:
I always listen to Loveline while waiting on the bus, the problem is that I sometimes burst into laughter and people look really weird at me but it's so worth it. I love Adam's rants.
The episode where Adam's flatulence forces Dr.Drew to sit outside cracked me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Fallen Rib
Reading on Wikipedia and one part of it says "From 2000 to 2003, Adam and Drew would play around with the intro bumper from the song "I Disappear" by Metallica. The bumper has a long guitar beat and then a pause before the beat goes again. Adam would alway try to fit something into that pause, like "It's Loveline with Adam and Dr. Drew" or "Loveline, fastest growing outlaw radio show in North America". Sometimes Drew would try it out too. The most famous example of this would have to be when Adam timed a fart perfectly."
Anyone know what episode that is from?

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Fallen Rib
Anyone know which episode the "No not alright!" soundbyte from an indian guy (?) comes from?

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Fallen Rib

The Pantheon posted:

While we're revolving around hilarious drops, who knows the origin of "I DRINK ALCOGHHOL."

I think 2001?

She's the perfect girl.

Isn't that the 2001-06-10 episode with Rogan?

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Fallen Rib
I love the 2001-12-20 episode where Drew farts and Adam just won't let it go and you can tell that Drew is quite embarrased. He tries to talk over Adam taunting him all the time.

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Fallen Rib

The Pantheon posted:

It's not Kari Wuhrer. As someone mentioned, Adam and Drew discuss the origin of that drop being two really stuck-up playmates (or just socialites) who were really annoying throughout the whole show.

I think their name is the Nielsen twins or something similar.

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Fallen Rib

Minerva posted:

Is the archive site down for anybody else?

Yeah, seem dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Fallen Rib
Anyone know which episode Drew pours acid on Adam's penis?

• Locked thread