Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

chibs posted:

ffffffffff

When I first saw this image thumbnail I was surprised that someone had actually posted in the spirit the OP intended. Then I clicked for big and laughed my rear end off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

You're a little slow, aren't you?

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
If it were still on my harddrive, I'd post the final page of that detachable penis doujin with the nonsensical name. I think it would be a perfect note to end the thread on.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Oh god, She-Gendo is terrifying. :gonk:

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Showtime! posted:

:D?

Took you guys long enough.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Aker posted:

I have friends that would absolutly love this show based on that, and that scares me. :smith:

Your friends are Pedophiles, and you should stop being friends with them.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Swilo posted:

Find a clip of any Japanese TV show not targetted to anime nerds (like a drama, talk/game show, etc) and you'll notice instantly. Do you really think normal women talk like that?

I'm honestly curious about why all anime characters don't speak like normal people.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

heeen posted:

Jesus Christ
http://www.zentaidvds.com/
:cry:

:gonk: sample clip:gonk:

The only emotion I can imagine from the person in that suit is boredom.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Seriously, I'd suggest Daydream edit his post before Helldump caches wind of it, just to be safe.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Well independent of Helldump, whatever comedy value those images might have is greatly eclipsed by the horrifying reminder that that show exists.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Xythar posted:

Aren't they doing one of these right now for Crayon Shinchan on Adult Swim?

No, they're doing a faithful localization of an adult-oriented comedy show, much like the Lupin III dub. Which isn't to say the Shin-chan dub isn't fantastic.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Saukkis posted:

I simply must know why she's cosplaying Lloyd Irving.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
You know, I don't find an Angel whose master plan is to have buttsex with Shinji all that threatening.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

SimHuman posted:

This sounds better than most of the recent female VA image songs I've heard lately. Why don't female characters get songs that let some texture from personality through?

Hey, it's the cast of One Piece! Kazuki Yao as Franky is pretty ins anely sexy, right?

The fact that you mentioned Franky, and yet I only count 7 people in that picture is going to bother me forever unless you point out who is who.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

evilsake posted:

Tell me more about how insanely sexy Asuka and Nanoha are

There is something mildly (extremely mildly, mind) ins ane about a picture of three of the same person at the beach. It's like someone tried to make an erotic version of Being John Malcovich.

ZiegeDame fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jun 18, 2008

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

HkHunk posted:

Argh! I don't want to be "that guy" but theres a spoiler in the FF video. I can't un-hear it.

A spoiler for a 17 year old game. Also, both Spike and Aeris die.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
I was planning to bring about Ragnarok, but it looks like some mod beat me to it.

Also, I foresee a new custom title in your future.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
There are far too many images for that post to be anything but creepy.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
I don't think you get it.
or
:dogout:

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Mr VacBob posted:

I read the novel for some reason and instead of being a childhood friend ghost maid robot it was just a list of all the girls' moe attributes in Kanon. Which says something about Kanon.

It was an emotionless dying fox childhood friend coma ghost?

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Not_Log posted:

gently caress this pedo poo poo, where's my Kamina body pillow?

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Young Freud posted:

That commerical really needed to end with the sushi chef chopping up the whole lot of them.

When he told them to go to Sakuracon, I think it was just to get them the hell out of his restaurant.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Suenteus Po posted:

edit: If memory serves, the old seaman in the bakalite/on Lilith's cross there is Captain Nemo from Nadia.

No, I do believe it is the captain of the Space Battleship Yamato.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Vargatron posted:

That is terrifying. I hope he jumped off a roof too...

Okay, that was a bit much, but seriously? I'll bet he even trolled around that con spouting off her dialogue.

Seriously? Compared to Man-Faye, this guy looks great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Death Pits of Crap posted:

That actor is so obviously a woman.

Yes, the Phoenix Wright musical is performed by an all-female performance group. Congratulations on your observation.