Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mind Riot
Aug 6, 2006

by Fragmaster
this thread this thread this thread this thread

for fucks sake this is disgusting and xizer needs to be permabanned from more than the loving forums

ugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind Riot
Aug 6, 2006

by Fragmaster

Crumbunist posted:

Surprise surprise, he has an account at LUELinks.

normally id google this poo poo, but im honestly afraid. what is it?

but god, word of the nws forum is more than enough to perma this son of a bitch

Mind Riot
Aug 6, 2006

by Fragmaster
elpintogrande Eris Is Goddess Fistgrrl Livestock Ozma DocEvil Danny Manic Lowtax

Mind Riot
Aug 6, 2006

by Fragmaster

atticus posted:

Honestly tipping the FBI is cool and all but if he gets arrested nobody is going to loving know about it, save possibly the admins, in which case they probably won't be allowed to say anything about it anyway if it actually happened. If he was on the dateline hit show "to catch a molestor" it would be much more hilarious to watch him walk through the door of the setup house with a pink wig and tube of KY in his pocket. Also there is no way that i'd ever contact that guy.

i dont think anyone would care about the comedic value as long as he gets whats coming to him

Mind Riot
Aug 6, 2006

by Fragmaster
this thread just gets worse, and better

more peds need to post here trying to ignore, marginalize or deny their loving problem

Mind Riot
Aug 6, 2006

by Fragmaster
liking lazytown is actually a means that has been used since that shows inception for pedophiles to find and connect with each other

every single poster on this forum who likes lazytown and all regular posters at getlazy are pedophiles

Mind Riot
Aug 6, 2006

by Fragmaster

Portly Prince posted:

thanks for this stunning revelation mind riot

i know im stating the obvious i just want those people who disagree to come and stand up for themselves in this thread

Mind Riot
Aug 6, 2006

by Fragmaster
dear richard,

thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind Riot
Aug 6, 2006

by Fragmaster

coonelatio posted:

ok gl hf with the witchhunts I guess