Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden
hahaha, goddamned fantastic find GodofLint.

GodofLint posted:

And the fleshlight thing:

Money down that he puts theatre blood inside and plays recording of children screaming while he sodomizes the business end of a fleshlight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden
Good lord.

Goatstein posted:

much like ur posting

:confused: the hell?

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

Crumbunist posted:

Holy loving poo poo.

Apparently he runs a LazyTown website too.

http://www.getlazy.net/

Further and further down the rabbit hole. Jesus Christ.

Foggy, there's no way he's a child, I mean honestly how many 13 year olds do you know running around who know who the Animaniacs are? That poo poo's from the generation of 20-somethings.

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden
I think it's safe to say we've got ourselves enough evidence here to ban him for being a pedo, right?

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden
Oh oh god, the last 4 pages since last night oh god :gonk:

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

Jeedan posted:

Browsing his forums he hasnt said all that much thats openly pedophillic, mostly nudge nudge wink kind of poo poo theres this guy called CJVercetti with a stormfront link in his sig whos in like, every thread talking about how much he'd like to ejaculating on 12 year olds or some poo poo. Is it just me or is that name familiar?

Dammit, of all the days for search to be down.

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

Sexual Lorax posted:

You're treading a thin loving line.

Why are you sabotaging your own thread with this stupid poo poo?

Let's get back to digging up this creepy bastard's internet past and present.

Santiago3.1 fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Sep 11, 2007

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

Helldump scores another hit!

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

Lowtax posted:

oops, you're right, I forgot to add the perma, I'll change

You know, we could wait for him to come back, get angry and then permaban him. An extra :10bux: for you and a little laughter for us. Everybody wins!

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden
Okay okay stop with the pictures, Christ...

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden
Holy b'jesus, I come back this morning and find that I missed all the fun. What incredible work. Good show.

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Guys, I REALLY don't care, honestly!

See, this is why I didn't want him permabanned right away. I wanted a right proper meltdown in this thread. Watching him get more and more panicked as every facet of his internet existence was brought to light like so many layers of an awful onion. Then at the crescendo of his meltdown the permaban comes and we all enjoy a nice cup o' tea.

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

sdalkjflds posted:

I worked at an Top 40 station, which usually has a demographic for teenagers. I don't get what you're trying to argue here.

Caller number 97 to call in to 1-800-ROCK-979 will win a one way trip to a small steamer trunk in my basement! This contest is 15 and under, please!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santiago3.1
Jun 19, 2004

by mons all madden

Crumbunist posted:

Obviously this LazyTown fan has never been to the dentist.

She can open up a Miller Light bottle with her teeth though.