Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Quixotic
Sep 2, 2004

JollyKlansman posted:

If I'm not mistaken the misuse of the word on SA is more in that it implies attraction because of young (but not prepubescent) age, not in spite of it, so it doesn't mean anyone who got all worked up over Lohan.
Either way it's a word for goons to split hairs with to be contrarian and try to appear edgy and hip in the face of oh-so-obviously horrible ideas because even if they're not total pedophiles they have no grounding in what's socially acceptable and delight in pushing those boundaries as part of their social identity because they basically have nothing else going for them

phew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quixotic
Sep 2, 2004
someone should send him that Electric Retard comic so he can jerk off for hours

Quixotic
Sep 2, 2004
first Yoshi and now this

dear god I hope there isn't any erotic self-insertion fanfiction lurking out there

Quixotic
Sep 2, 2004

Bareback Rodeo posted:

You can say it's a stupid word they use to justify themselves, but I don't think you can say it's fake.

Dictionary.com linked me to this:

http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Ephebophilia
hmm yes a wikipedia link, that will be sure to help us forget that you're Bareback Rodeo

Quixotic
Sep 2, 2004
This just cements my belief that anyone who such much as mentions the word "ephebophilia" is just a pedophile looking for an out

Quixotic
Sep 2, 2004

Sexual Lorax posted:

It's cool if you're keeping tabs on Xizer to try to find others like him here at SA. If you're just looking to dump on him more, let it go. He's permabanned, and the best thing about that is not having to read a single loving word of his ever again. Good loving riddance.

Edit: ^^^^ There is that. Fine, let him twist for a while, but I wasn't as interested in tasting his sweet delicious tears as I was just getting rid of the rear end in a top hat.
hey mad props for the find but don't act like you're the loving dictator of this thread man, let it take its natural, beautiful course

Quixotic
Sep 2, 2004

Ozma posted:

You people need to stop posting lazytown pictures and gifs because that stuff is seriously weirding me out
It's like those drat "vanity" pictures you see of fully clothed preteens in only vaguely questionable positions that are socially acceptable out of context but when you know what people are using them for it becomes unbearably creepy

Quixotic
Sep 2, 2004
This has been a loving awesome week. Pedocaust '07.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quixotic
Sep 2, 2004

Weezy F Baby posted:

permaban J2xC
don't jump the gun baby, I know it's easy to get caught up in the excitement but you gotta keep your cool and let nature do its work