Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I wonder how this guy's father feels about his obsession with a prepubescent girl in a show for children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Sexual Lorax posted:

Son of a bitch, I couldn't make Xizer sound worse than he already makes himself sound:

I'm just getting the gently caress out of that abomination of a website.

That whole site is already sad and creepy, but the fact that there's a NWS forum makes it so, so much worse somehow.

quote:

Go to your control panel and join the NWS Members usergroup if you want access. Note that this forum is likely to contain obscene, vile, and foul content.

:barf:
I don't want to know.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Why did I look?:cry::barf::cry:

xizer on his site posted:

Re: Masturbation
This is why I run a LazyTown forum.

(picture of that pink girl)

This creep needs to go away. To jail, I suspect.

Sexual Lorax posted:

I told you I was loving done with that place but if somebody else wanted to put on a hazmat suit, register, and go on a mission for tragic comedy, they'd pass into legend.

If nothing else, it should seal the permaban.

I joined as los Federales.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I can't look at that poo poo any longer. I don't know if it was all the creepy myspace stalking they do of this poor girl, the creepy comments, or the fact that one of them posted what he claimed to be this girl's father's phone number. That guy and everyone over there are terrible, terrible people.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I thought this thread was ready to peter out yesterday afternoon, but holy poo poo was I wrong.

Also, yesterday I took some advice from page five or six, and searched the archives for the word ephebophilia, and yeah, there are some familiar names among those who used it in a serious context. I just couldn't be arsed to go through and search back through every post history for all those people to dig up the good dirt.

But yeah, totally a pedo apologist codeword.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Hawkstein posted:

lol

ahahahahaha. nice tits, fatass.

and he thinks we look retarded? probably best to keep avoiding those cameras, guy.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

This thread keeps on giving.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

While we've got our pitchforks and torches handy, anyone else under suspicion?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Hypnotic posted:

I think we probably have another wildarmsheero.

edit: his loving homepage even screams pedo like wildarmsheero's did.

edit 2: Details found in an older whois

Christensen, Simon dchris1@bigpond.net.au

A whois, why didn't I think of that. I was boggling my mind trying to verify if he was a he or she.

Super creepy vibe, though.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

http://ichijou.org/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_limone-1920.png

Here's some more.
http://ichijou.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=84

There's some pretty suspect stuff there.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Contrabassoon posted:

if only you closed-minded conservatives would be more accepting of my ways we would actually gently caress fewer children

Helldump is run by the southern baptist convention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

coonelatio posted:

IRQ posted:

Sure, but I've yet to see any rational reason for marijuana being illegal in the first place.
Or sleeping with 14 year olds :quagmire:

coonelatio posted:

Jesus of Funkytown posted:

Pedo-Seniors: We've all known a few. These are the 18 year old seniors who drool at the chance of getting some 14 year old freshman poontang. Seriously, if you can't get any pussy your own age or at least a year or so in age difference, you should stop trying.

Could you be any more bitter