Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Gray Garrison

Good old Jersey Boy Racist
i know u think highly of me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gray Garrison

BYOB is full of scary ppl

Gray Garrison

Planimal posted:

neither do i...

Gray Garrison

those stubs are arms, no bewbs

Gray Garrison

i see he's added 2 more drawings on his photobucket account but just names them goon and goon2

Gray Garrison

Planimal posted:

well poo poo, I'm italian now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gray Garrison

The Picnic Scene posted:

planimal you should draw the cast to your show.

Planimal - Planimal

The Fancher - Planimal's Love Interest (really klutzy lol)

Grownup Ducks - the fancher's best friend

notagoon - happy black bass player in Planimal's ska band, Planimal & the Planimoids

Needs More Ditka - loving, awkward, idiotic father figure (w/ bubble pipe)

The Picnic Scene - Planimal's grouchy old boss.

Splish Splash - chillax bass player with dreadlocks that always wears a hawaiian shirt and board shorts and never really shows up much during shows and maybe says things like "dude" and "woah" and will make like one good joke every now and again but like halfway through the series will disappear and there'll be some random new dude playing bass but nobody will ever comment or make any notice of the disappearance

russ - wise old bus driver

OPEN ROLE - Chad, the hot surfing instructor/elf/grownup ducks' love interest

whalley - the foreign exchange student that all the ladies swoon over, even fancher, and planimal gets ticked. also can play guitar, but not a Planimoid.

cranberry - the girl who just moved into town and look suspiciously like a pop superstar, and she has the beeeeest of both worlds because she IS a pop superstar but NO one even KNOWS

old jeff - cool grandpa

kombatMedik - the nerdy guy who tries to foil Planimal's plots

no zuu or Johnny Drama, no deal