Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ii oh el

when i breath in and out it sounds like a puppy dog whimpering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ii oh el

gojuice posted:

i wanna motorboat in them titties

motorboating really isnt that fun

ii oh el

looking.glass.eyes posted:

but it IS funny

yeah i basically burst out laughing in the middle of it

ii oh el

i love flat chested girls mmm boyish good looks

ii oh el

i actually dont mind girls with smaller breasts and the girls get the bonus of more nerves over less area

ii oh el

Cooky Puss posted:

i wish i was like a size bigger or something because no dresses/tops fit me properly and artrfhjhgukjrl;op

that sucks :(

ii oh el

all these white girls

ii oh el

mary brooke posted:

i love boobs as much as possble for a gay male

ii oh el

so basically every man, woman, and child loves boobs

ii oh el

Neu posted:

It's kind of hard to explain, but they'll start to harden when you're asleep (where you spend a lot of your time not moving) and they turn into flat pancakes kind of, and it can start to hurt. The liquid/plastics they use sometimes dont age all that well, silicone from what I hear, the new ones, are pretty good, but they harden after a while and you have to go in and get them changed out, 3+ years I think. you dont have to, but quite a few women do.

please do though cause if you dont :cry:

ii oh el

cat scratch achiever posted:

I hate this loving thread and anyone who voted it a 5

no i agree i tried to turn it into something else then cleavage discussion on the first page but whatever. gently caress your dicks

ii oh el

AfricanBurrito posted:

:a2m: It's ok. Relax.

i almost got sent to jail today so that could be me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ii oh el

AfricanBurrito posted:

what did you do?

see thread