Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

her0n
Sep 13, 2006

hey look the world is covered in snail slime
I sealed the deal on this today:

'04 reg Mazda MX-5 1.8i S-VT Sport in 'Maroon'. 26,000 miles on the clock.

Came with the hard top, storage bag and tonneau cover too! Have to wait for them to send off the paperwork to transfer their private plates over. Should have it within a couple weeks!

So excited right now. First 'proper' car! My previous was an '00 1.2 Fiat Punto :I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

her0n
Sep 13, 2006

hey look the world is covered in snail slime
Been a while since I last posted here.. Here's a shot of my car after I got it home. It's parked alongside my old Fiat Punto, which sucked a lot but did a good job getting me 5 years no claims bonus for my insurance.

Winter was interesting in the MX-5... Clearly my tyres suck for compact slippery snow as I managed to get stuck about 30 seconds down the road from my house. You can just about see in the photo where I was at an angle in the road and had to dig/scrape with a shovel for traction. Back end just would not go straight, tried the handbrake trick and everything.. Whoops.

It's been getting warmer and much more spring-like here in the UK. Have been enjoying some sunny, pleasant afternoons around town with the soft top down. LOVE IT.
Can't wait for summer :D

Oh and sup team hardtop :hfive:

Are there any other Radiant Ebony owners out there? We seem to be a rare breed...