Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hey! Hermano

by Lowtax

Kauka posted:

[19:49] SAbabyhobo: RUUUSSSSSSSSSS
[19:49] MasterpieceRuss: YES! HI THER! BABY HOBO!
[19:50] SAbabyhobo: russ how did you get the comedy goldmine position
[19:50] MasterpieceRuss: I PMED LOWTEXT EVERY DAY
[19:50] MasterpieceRuss: AND I SAID "LOWTEXT GIVE ME A JOB"
[19:50] MasterpieceRuss: AND ONE DAY HE DID
[19:50] SAbabyhobo: i PMed lowtax about it and he never even replied
[19:51] SAbabyhobo: should i PM lowtax
[19:51] SAbabyhobo: and tell him to give me a job
[19:51] SAbabyhobo: like you did
[19:51] MasterpieceRuss: YOU SHOULD DO IT AND WRITE A FUNNY SAMPLE ARTICLE FOR HIM TO READ
[19:51] MasterpieceRuss: I WROTE A FUNNY REVIEW OF THE MOVIE SPACE JAM
[19:52] SAbabyhobo: OH
[19:52] SAbabyhobo: HOLD ON I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT I WROTE TO HIM OK
[19:53] SAbabyhobo: Dear MR. RICHARD "LOWTAX" KYAKA,

Good day or evening to you, SIR! My name is Spencer, also known on the "Something Awful" forums as BABY HOBO. Whilst perusingsaid FORUMS (as I often like to do while waiting for my macaroni and cheese to finish cooling off -- You see, I have a condition where Icannot eat hot macaroni and cheese -- I inherited it from mygrandmother), I happened upon a "thread" that informed me that you, MR.RICARD "LOWTAX" KYANKA, are looking for a new writer for the "ComedyGoldmine" feature on your website "Something Awful.com!"

I wish to apply for this position, MR. RICHARD "LOWAX" KYANKA. I am afine writer who has been a consistent source of humor for over THREEMONTHS now. I have written a variety of articles, such as:

"How to Toilet Train your Parakeet" - Proud Parakeet Magazine, June 2006

"The Lava Lamp: Friend to Hippies or Tool for Communism?" - Political Stoner Monthly, February 2004

"Where You Left Your Keys" - Where Did I Leave My Keys Weekly, January 2005 (EMMY AWARD WINNING ARTICLE)

I trust that you will find me to be a worthy candidate for thisposition. I am a hard worker, made strong by the many years I worked inthe coal mines of Southern Michigan. I will stand by your side,cackling maniacally as we, together, rule the forbidden and unchartedterrain that is "The Internet."

Thank you for your time, MR. RONALD "LOWTAX" MCYANKA, I eagerly await your reply.

Love,
Spencer
[19:53] SAbabyhobo: i don't know why the formatting is hosed up it is not like that in the PM
[19:54] MasterpieceRuss: THIS MADE ME GIGGLE!!! TWICE!!! MAYBE HE WILL GET BACK TO YOU SOON! GOOD LUCK!!
[19:54] SAbabyhobo: HE DID NOT
[19:54] SAbabyhobo: I SEND THAT ON THE 24TH OF FEBRUARY
[19:55] MasterpieceRuss: THERE IS STILL TIME
[19:56] SAbabyhobo: NO THERE IS NOT YOU ALREADY GOT THE POSITION
[19:56] SAbabyhobo: SIR
[19:56] SAbabyhobo: and you are better than i could ever be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hey! Hermano

by Lowtax
This is what B.Y.O.B. is all about.

hey! Hermano