Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

oh god Toles has been reading LF :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot
and while I was looking up that one:

what the hell Tom Toles, you're a loving retarded sack of bricks no wonder Kelly is basically a parody of you

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

Jonny 290 posted:

is that seriously voice of the artist bottom right

another terrorist fist jab?

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

VarangianSam posted:

i don't even know, guys

I actually kind of like this one, even though I'm sure I'm not thinking of everything wrong with it.

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

Gaybee posted:

all girls are sluts and asking to be raped

third graders dress slutty?

wow hmm didn't notice was too busy oogling the legal girls who dress slutty

gently caress you bruce tinsley you budding child rapist

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

Mr Hobo posted:

I really need to start keeping a list of the best original contributions to this thread that involved more than a couple minutes' effort. This way if I ever think of something I can do to reward you guys I will have a handy list. :)

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

Buchanandorf posted:

Wasn't there a Best Of Mallard Fillmore thread recently? i remember seeing it in lf but i never got around to reading it, and search is still down :(

Yeah someone made it, it wasn't received that well. It'd be helpful but not entirely what I'd be looking for in a list of people who went above and beyond to make truly awesome stuff, like rubber cat, timothy a. bear, bloody holly, etc. Especially whomever made Anthromorphic Republican Talking Duck which I am not 100% sure who did that and I feel bad but I have to leave in a couple of minutes so I can't look it up. I'd especially denote those people who make entirely original stuff.

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

Buchanandorf posted:

ARTD was Rubber CAt for sure

ah yeah, I was thinking of the bloody holly ones, forgot they were called the same thing

but yeah holy poo poo this page ahahahahha

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

tacodaemon posted:

noooooooo not fuel efficient vehicles

ok this is actually pretty funny and i laughed

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

tacodaemon posted:

lester is still on last week's meme

it doesn't even make sense, really.

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

tacodaemon posted:

i assume the idea is that obama's shot would have been a "brick" (missed shot) if the media werent moving the goalposts for him

what im not sure of is if the brick is also supposed to be about to hit the media on the head, meaning the media is going to gently caress itself up by helping obama or something

he's moving the basket? honestly i have no idea what the media guy is even DOING it really is pretty horribly drawn

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

Dr. West posted:

Have any of the people echoing these talking points ever thought on why Obama became the political equivalent of an overnight sensation with only a message of change? No, he's in the pocket of BIG JEW for a nefarious reason and the media is just idiotic. That makes more sense.

occlam's razor: they're all in a completion with each other to see who can be the most hyperbolic and beat this dead horse harder before anyone notices

note to anyone planning on making an aspergian/wikipedian comment on my "improper" use of occlam's razor: it's a joke, congrats on not getting it i guess

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

Not So Fast posted:

More Overcompensating

i like this comic

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

Hyosho posted:

STOP
DOING
THIS

ENRAGED
INTERNET
POSTER

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot
hahaha a friend of mine just linked me to this

i think a ron paul extacy pill would explain a lot!

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

Uncle Tomfoolery posted:

This cartoon is titled "Good-by ACLU".

how come he has his hands down his pants? is he jerking off to the coming rapture?

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

Dr. West posted:

I'm sure that's actually pretty clever but the words are literally too small to read

no it's not it's a really terrible liberal cartoon

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

Red_Mage posted:

:tinsley:?
:tinsley:.

to be fair as bad as the words are, that's actually not THAT bad of a charicature of mccain

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

tacodaemon posted:

latest from holbert at boston's right-leaning tabloid

:psyduck:

this is mind-bogglingly terrible, apparently that missing c in his last name makes him suck pretty bad, kind of like missing a chromosome or something

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

axolotl farmer posted:

this makes me sad because if i didn't know any better i'd think he's completely serious

conservative cartoons are so terrible

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

The Ginger Ninja posted:

Guys, yesterday I was at Coney Island, and I saw this:

For $1, you can stand on the platform and look in the bars to see a dark room with an animatronic torturer waterboarding an animatronic prisoner.

It don't Gitmo better!

i once paid $1 to buy some fruity outfit for some faggy nintendo wii game just for shits and giggles

as to whether or not i'd pay $1 to see this, well that's a loving no brainer

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

Dypsymphuliac posted:

At first glance on thought maybe those were helmets or something, which made sense. But yeah, looking closer idgi.

it is a penis

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

tacodaemon posted:

holy balls

savor the moment gentlemen, an actually good political cartoon. we don't get them very often over here!

Reaganomicon posted:

in contrast, why does this guy have boobs? maybe they are transsexual?

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

ANTEATER 4 PREZ posted:

what a weird post

i was like "heh, yeah" a lot at mallard fillmore when i was younger, dumber, and conservative. to me though, that is just proof that it is terrible.

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

Data posted:

republicans are fat

that's not fat, that's like ftm transsexual, or mtf that is on hormones but otherwise not trying to look female at all

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

Reaganomicon posted:

he has manboobs because in chris muir's universe, all guys can be fat out of shape losers but every single woman has to be a thin white big-titted half-naked supermodel.

yeah except he isn't particularly fat at all, he just has loving boobs out of goddamned nowhere

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

struan87 posted:

Hey Bish did you mean this instead

no because that doesn't imply that brown people will be shooting at you

i mean the background color maybe but not very well

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

Red_Mage posted:

this one is kind of funny in an absurd way if you don't think about it too hard

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

Whatev posted:

Here's one that's actually just offensively stupid

Note the lifesaver tube

at first i didn't see the lifesaver tube and it was just offensive

after noticing it it became mind-bogglingly stupid AND offensive

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

struan87 posted:

"drilling" should be represented as a tiny little rubber ducky and uncle sam as a 500-pound man drowning in the middle of the ocean

yeah but that would make it accurate, and amusing. this is not allowed in political cartoons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kimchi
Jan 7, 2007

by Peatpot

drscience posted:

loving hell eric alle you're not supposed to be funny ever what the hell is this poo poo :mad: