Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
enigma74
Aug 5, 2005
a lean lobster who probably doesn't even taste good.

I like your meat house. That lawn meat mix looks a bit weird, though. The thought of that much green food coloring is kinda bleh.

Edit: Just noticed what scythe said on the bottom of page one. Maybe you could have gone with some veggies for the lawn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsychoAndy
Jul 21, 2003
what

Up next: meat castle with hot grease moat

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Hmmmmm, I just had a better idea for the grass:

Loose chorizo sausage!
If you mixed in lots of fresh parsley and cilantro, it would look green enough to pass for grass.

Take it Sleazy
Sep 7, 2004

i thought you weren't allowed to make threads

enigma74 posted:

Maybe you could have gone with some veggies for the lawn.

Um, veggies aren't meat

Gaph
May 15, 2007

Shekfester posted:

The rosemary-sprig-tree make it feel ever so cozy! Well done.

Rosemary!? That's thyme, brother.

Lawlita
Oct 10, 2006

deadpan and deadly.

Dr.Khron posted:

Loose chorizo sausage!
If you mixed in lots of fresh parsley and cilantro, it would look green enough to pass for grass.
Yessssss, much more appetizing, and seconding the gravy pool. I'd hit the house and leave the lawn and beyond. That lawn grease makes it look like rotting jello. Not that I know if jello can rot.

TommyFilth
Aug 25, 2000

by Ozma

Yep, never eating again.

dominick
Jul 15, 2007
fountain of all things useless

bravo sir bravo. a thousand blessings to you & your kin.

Tsengli
Feb 1, 2005

Haha, marvelous. It looks like something from Kingdom of Loathing.

The lawn does look off though. Maybe you could make the lawn a pebble/zen garden using meatballs and use little chopped up sausage as a walkway?

PS: Bitchin meatcar!

Turkeybone
Dec 9, 2006

I love how the lawn looks flooded, like the septic tank just blew or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smiph
Jul 30, 2005

Jagshemas!

I think the house looks tasty!

«2 »