Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gargamale
Oct 11, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

joelcamefalling posted:

Johnnytwentythree - JXXIII
Epic is the word you are looking for. Take some later day EITS, throw in some Mogwai dynamics and some long (7, 12, 15, 20 minute) songs which flow beautifully. Very highly recommended.

I'm seeing these guys with A Place To Bury Strangers this weekend. Thanks for the heads up; I am really digging their stuff. Hopefully, they will have vinyl at the show.

I was reading on a lot of blogs that A Place To Bury Strangers are notorious for their loudness like Mogwai. Is this something anyone else can vouch for? Do I need to purchase ear plugs prior to Saturday?

gargamale fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Feb 15, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU