Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trillest Parrot
Jul 9, 2006

trill parrots don't die

MagnumJihad posted:

As a general rule I avoid post-rock bands. Especially after one particularly mind-numbing show I was tricked into watching (World Inferno Friendship Society got tagged onto the end of it). It was some sort of indie post-rock clusterfuck with bands like Sparrows Swarm and Sing and some band that looked like Nickelback.

Ok, great story.

quote:

But anyway, there's a band from a small city close to my hometown called By the End of Tonight. They're a kind of post-hardcore/instru-metal band. If you guys like post rock I don't know how you'd feel about their newer material, but if you can find their album A Tribute to Tigers you'll probably enjoy it.

This album is actually prett impressive and I second his recommendation.

quote:

I encourage you all to keep it indie.

What the hell is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU