Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neight
Mar 30, 2007

YOLT
hah I was at that show. My friends and I tailgated it around my friend's pink caddy.

I know it leaked a while ago, but I'm just listening to the new CD now. Its awesome and worth the wait, but hopefully it won't take another 5 years for the next cd to come out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neight
Mar 30, 2007

YOLT
I was supposed to but I thought it was this friday so I didnt take off work. Its all good though cause I'm going to see them on Saturday in Albany...although I will miss the home crowd.

Neight
Mar 30, 2007

YOLT

Wizard Mannequin posted:

What was everyones first ska show? Mine was SGR(who I hate), Ruder Than You(who were incredible) and the Slackers, back when I was in like 9th grade. I'm really glad my first ska show was more trad/reggae oriented, and definately helped me get into that stuff.

I thought it was RBF at first (eh) but actually it was Kid Go Home earlier in the day at Skate and Surf like 5 or 6 years ago

Neight
Mar 30, 2007

YOLT

weekly font posted:

Have any of you guys seen the Suburban Legends play live? They opened for Streetlight at the Starland show and JESUS gently caress. They were a bunch of Pete Wentz looking mother fuckers and had choreographed dance moves. It made me want to vomit.

They're not really ska, they just have horns so they get roped into the genre. I saw them in the summer at Starland and this weekend in Albany. They have a lot of energy and sort of bring a novel idea to the general admission, small club type show. I don't really listen to their cds, but I like seeing them live.