Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popoi
Jul 23, 2000

mix.lunar posted:

Speaking of Scott Klopfenstein, guess who's playing the whole Warped Tour? Reel Big Fish! Guess who gets a 30 minute set? Reel Big Fish! Guess who gets a 1 hour 30 minute set? ANGELS AND loving AIRWAVES.

I'm so loving mad right now.
The first (and last) time I ever went to Warped Tour, we showed up at like 2 when we thought things were going to start, looked at the schedule, and found out that Reel Big Fish (one of the only bands I wanted to see at the time) had played at like noon, well before anyone else on the schedule.

The clear lesson here is not to go to Warped Tour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popoi
Jul 23, 2000

Sandwolf posted:

Speaking of which, does anyone know who the other two bands playing with them and if they're any good?
Looks like Laura Stevenson and the Cans, who were great tonight, and The Swaggerin' Growlers, who I've never heard of.

Popoi
Jul 23, 2000

Miscellaneous_T posted:

You were at the Covington show? The trumpet player was absolutely shitfaced after they played due to the drinking game in effect and my friend had to help her to the bathroom.
She looked like a little out of it over by the merch table before she even got on stage, and there was no shortage of drinking up there.

Miscellaneous_T posted:

Is it normal for BTMI! to play "So Let's Go Nowhere" by ASOB because I loving flipped out when they did.
I would guess it's unusual, but my sample size is exactly 2.

Although I think both of those samples included 311 covers.