Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shoes
Dec 19, 2007

Josh Wow posted:

Also I can't loving wait for the Bosstones to do a full tour so I can see them, it's been way too long. Anybody that goes to the shows this week needs to let us know what the lineup is like, I'll be curious as to who's playing with them now.

I have tickets for tomorrow and Wednesday night. I honestly can't express how excited I am. My only regret is not being fast enough online to grab all five nights (That and that Big D plays the all ages night. I haven't seen them since moving away from Boston two years ago). I'll definitely let you all know how things go.

Not sure if you want the band lineup or the show lineup:

The Middle East website has the lineup for all five nights (https://www.mideastclub.com - click on downstairs). Rumor has it Darkbuster is also playing Thursday, which would really make me the happiest man alive.

The Globe published an article on them sometime this weekend that also listed members. I think it's the same bunch of guys it was when they "went on hiatus".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoes
Dec 19, 2007
Not to drag you all off track, but the Bosstones are back in a big loving way. They sounded better tonight than they did before the hiatus.