Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Boring Story
Mar 27, 2008

We're not going to Catalina, are we?
He fucks up pretty bad in that video, but at least he somewhat manages to save face. He makes it funny instead of embarrassing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Boring Story
Mar 27, 2008

Flutch posted:

Hmm, I've been looking for some more punk-ish ska, along the lines of Detonate, The Flaming Tsunamis, The Suicide Machines...but I haven't had any luck.

If you like The Suicide Machines, pick up "Destroy To Create" by The Flatliners. They've abandoned the ska sound quite a bit since then, but that album is killer.

A Boring Story
Mar 27, 2008

I'm so bummed that I never got to see The Fad. "Leaving Cleveland" is one of my favorite songs of the year.

A Boring Story
Mar 27, 2008

Obama Yo Mama posted:

For me it's: Do or Die > Sing Loud, Sing Proud / Blackout > The Meanest of Times > A Warrior's Code

You're forgetting their best album, The Gang's All Here.

A Boring Story
Mar 27, 2008

Obama Yo Mama posted:

ASOB Three Cheers for Disappointment is up there for me. I could listen to that album forever

This is second only to Slapstick's discography for me.