Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Someone please recommend me upbeat punky music with brass sections. i've fallen down the Ska Hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

30 seconds in and i'm grinning from ear to ear

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

i saw someone in manhattan on saturday wearing a Bart Ska-mpson shirt and laughed so hard i must have looked like a crazy person

that's my story

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Misc posted:

The next Streetlight Manifesto release will be an EP containing 5 different, new versions of "Dear Sergio"

sold

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

holy poo poo jeff rosenstock is doing the music for Craig of the Creek?

DoctorWhat fucked around with this message at 04:40 on May 5, 2018

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Djarum posted:

Skatune Network posted on Instagram last night that his bass gave up the ghost so he is dead in the water for awhile until he can get the money for a new one as well as several of his other instruments need repair.

I am kind of surprised no companies have gone out of their way to sponsor him since he is pretty popular on social media outside of the Ska world.

Jeremy Skatunenetwork is nonbinary and uses they/them pronouns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Made my own. OOO has a ska soundtrack already so of course it worked.

https://twitter.com/RedlineSSB/status/1354502723148902404