Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TGKB
Jan 29, 2003

Anyway, we delivered the bomb.
Speaking of Streetlight Manifesto they have a new music video for a track off the their next album, "Somewhere In Between", called "We Will Fall Together". It's animated and is kind of like Pirates of The Caribbean, for whatever thats worth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGKB
Jan 29, 2003

Anyway, we delivered the bomb.

Thornes posted:

Streetlight Manifesto was, of course, amazing. They played songs from Everything Goes Numb, Somewhere in the Between or "Somewhere in the Bittorrent" if I heard him correctly. :laugh: They also played Keasbey Nights and songs from B.O.T.A.R

The only thing that upset me was that they didn't play The Receiving End of It All

I'm so glad I went. I sat up in the balcony though because I didn't have the energy to stay on the floor all night. Plus I'm short and I like to be able to see the bands, and I also felt like everyone else was a High School kid. I guess I'm too old for this stuff. It was pretty funny though, from up there I was able to see every single time someone lit up a joint (Which was pretty often).

Haha, I'm going to their show next week in Troy, NY and this is exactly what I pictured it would be like. Except instead of high school kids it is going to be college kids from Albany.