Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

He's posted about represses of old stuff so many times over the years (especially Three Cheers), that I won't believe it until I actually can buy them.

Signed, someone that paid too much for a copy of Three Cheers this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

lessthankyle posted:

spoiler alert: they're all very good.

Sup House of Independents buddy! :hfive:

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Maybe they should've gotten all the celeb cameos from the video to give up money instead of doing the Kickstarter? I love the Aquabats music and all, but this is kind of absurd. Not really digging the OH MAN WE HAVE TO MAKE MORE EPISODES OF THE SHOW TO MAKE MORE MUSIC vibe they're going with here either.

They just sold a bunch of the vinyl release of Fury of The Aquabats, so obviously the market is there for the music, but you'd think if there was actually a market for the show, they'd have found a financial backer or network or whatever by now, its been three years.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Ferrule posted:

All I know about Hello Rockview is it has that Scott Farcus song on it which is also on a split 7" with J Church that I own.

I also for some reason have that LtJ pizza box and have never played the record in it and don't really want the thing.

No, sell it to me!

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Ferrule posted:

It's the box, a record, the guest check, the napkin, the menu/lyric sheet, and the magnet. Number 341/1000. "Extra Cheese"

The top of the box is a bit pressed in. None of the perforated tabs are removed or punched through. There is a price tag on the upper corner of $9.98/

If you or anyone is serious I can post photos.

I'd defer to Fateo since he posted first, but yeah I'm interested...I have one, but it's missing the magnet and I wouldn't mind a complete one.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Ferrule posted:

Hey man, you did me a favor getting it our of my house. I hope everything is cool with it.

I have other weird ska stuff I got from various record stores I worked in or girls I dated that I should also offload.

Post a list! I'm all for plugging holes in the "weird ska" part of my record collection.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Yeah, the sound is a bit inconsistent. Is the Reddit rip better quality? The CD is solid for a live recording, nothing special, but I'd love to hear it if the orchestra was more prominent in the Reddit rip.

e: I found it, it's a rip of the CD, so the same thing :( here's the link though https://www.reddit.com/r/streetlightmanifesto/comments/bldlle/live_cd_download/

Here's a fan recording of the Beacon Theater show last year: https://www.reddit.com/r/streetlightmanifesto/comments/7qtols/release_fan_recording_of_streetlightbotar_at_the/

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

The ASOB Three Cheers for Disappointment LP repress is actually a thing now, and not something Rosenstock has been hinting about forever:

http://reallyrecords.bigcartel.com/product/the-arrogant-sons-of-bitches-three-cheers-for-disappointment-lp

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me (checks records), an innumerable number of times, shame on me.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Is that vinyl all re-records or just a couple of tracks? I saw LTJ last week and saw the vinyl at the merch table, but I already have that album over three or four different pressings so I didn't wait in line to check it out or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

The Inevitables have been a thing for a bit now. First LP was released a few years back: https://sexybabyrecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-inevitables

Glad to hear they're putting out another album though!