Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpeedoJoe
Feb 23, 2006
Short on Ideas AND One Last Cigarette (never will they be considered two seperate songs) by Less Than Jake is in my opinion the best ska punk song ever. It's as epic as the genre can get. I suggest any self-respecting ska fan to listen to it on Pezcore if they haven't already had the luxery to do so already. :)

This summer they played a night per album in London. I really wanted to goto this gig. Obviously the album version sounds a lot better but this is one of the better bootleg live recordings I've heard.
YouTube

SpeedoJoe fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Dec 25, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedoJoe
Feb 23, 2006

Mysterious Aftertaste posted:

I really wanted to see Pezcore played in its entirety, but I ended up with Anthem and Borders and Boundaries. I wasn't disappointed at all. Still the 2 best shows I've ever been to.

I went to the last night of their UK In With the Out Crowd tour at the Nottingham Arena. It was pretty good but I wish they'd do a new, less pop-tastic album like Pezcore.

Mind you, The Science of Selling Yourself Short from Anthem is awesome too. I wouldn't complain at all if they did a whole album of melo tracks. In fact that would be pretty fresh.

SpeedoJoe fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Dec 26, 2007

SpeedoJoe
Feb 23, 2006
I just discovered Common Rider.

They were good it seems. :(