Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daddy Two-Coats
Jul 11, 2006

I AM HULKING UP
I just picked up The Taj Motel Trio's new album, Part of the Problem. It's pretty good (at least the first half is, before it turns into a series of songs about the same ex-girlfriend), but they're a cool band from my local area and I just thought I'd drop the name because I didn't see them on the band list. I'm discovering a lot of great new stuff through this thread, keep em coming!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daddy Two-Coats
Jul 11, 2006

I AM HULKING UP

Dundee McFluffers posted:

I forgot to mention it but I saw the Supervillians like a month back. They like to visit my town a bunch (Corpus Christi - 17 times is what they said) so they stopped in at the local record store and gave a free acoustic show to promote their other show later that night. They do kick a bunch of rear end live.

Just saw them opening for RBF tonight. I'd love them if all their songs weren't about weed or pussy. They sounded like idiots every time they talked to the crowd.

Daddy Two-Coats
Jul 11, 2006

I AM HULKING UP

trans fat posted:

Just got back from Warped Tour Atlanta. Big D, Less Than Jake, and Streetlight were all awesome.

Then I found out about Mass Ska Raid on the 8th. So totally being there. Let these emoticons show my feelings.

:hellyeah: :gizz: :woop: :quagmire:

Mass Ska Raid's gonna be great... I can't wait to see the Taj Motel Trio again.