Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moe_Rahn
Jun 1, 2006

I got a question
why they hatin' on me?
I ain't did nothin' to 'em
but count this money
and put my team on
got my whole clique stunnin'
boy wassup
yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh

omg chael crash posted:

Yíall want to have a show with 3,000 people during a global pandemic? What if NO ONE wore a mask and practiced NO social distancing?! What if we stacked the show with a bunch of washed up bands ó would you kill grandma(and maybe someone around you) for that??

gently caress you Joe Hardcore, and gently caress whoever booked that dumb show.
In fairness, you were already pretty likely to die at a Madball show.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I donít mind killing grandma but Wisdom in Chains isnít the band you do it for

Moe_Rahn
Jun 1, 2006

I got a question
why they hatin' on me?
I ain't did nothin' to 'em
but count this money
and put my team on
got my whole clique stunnin'
boy wassup
yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh

both my grandmas are already dead and I'm vaccinated and I still don't want to go see Springa looking like fat Rod Stewart

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

the best part is that most of those people really thought about what band shirt they were gonna wear to that show

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

fuck the molice

Descendents made an album with the original lineup before Frank Navetta died, and it's coming out in two months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alERHDp5YFU

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."

https://twitter.com/newyorkyearzero/status/1391472528871370757

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scumby
Dec 29, 2004

hahahaha